Subject: Siggraph Amiga Meeting
From: Mark Thompson <[email-masked]>
To: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 94 10:37:16 EDT

The long awaited announcement of the annual Siggraph get together is here...

I have arranged for a Siggraph Special Interest Group meeting for Amiga
3D Graphics and Animation. All are invited and I urge you to bring demo
tapes of your work. I have arranged for a local Amiga person to provide
a VHS deck and a monitor, and I will be bringing a portable Hi-8 unit.
The meeting will be in the Sheraton on Wednesday the 27th. Start time
is 1pm and we have the room till 3pm. I am told it is quite large so we
should have no space problems. Also, if any developers wish to show
up to announce or show graphics related products, feel free (but drop
me a line in advance if you can). See you all in Orlando!!!!
%~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~%
%      `       '        Mark Thompson                 CONCURRENT COMPUTER  %
% --==* RADIANT *==--   [email-masked]        Principal Graphics   %
%      ' Image `        ...!uunet!masscomp!mark       Hardware Architect   %
%     Productions       (508)392-2480 (603)424-1829   & General Nuisance   %
%                                                                          %
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~